Neova Technologies, Protease, Lipase, Egg Proteins
The production facilities are located in Abbotsford BC Canada. The equipment is strategically placed at processing facilities in order to guarantee continuous access to fresh, traceable raw material and to enhance logistics and cost savings.The production process follows GMP guidelines. Neova Technologies Inc. holds GMP certification for production of active pharmaceutical ingredients as well as Halal and Kosher certifications for compliant food solutions. Functional food and research media that can be used for cell and tissue culture purpose or for development of nutraceuticals and infant formulas. Neova Technologies, Protease, Lipase, Egg Proteins
Neova Technologies Inc. is a Bioseutica Group company.
Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 24 hours
Directions from Vancouver International Airport
- From the Airport you will be on Grant McConachei Way stay in right hand lane until you see the sign/exit for Richmond/Surrey turn right, then left on Miller Road.
- Follow the signs to Richmond/Surrey going over the Middle Arm Bridge (Swing Arm Bridge).
- Once across the bridge you are now on Sea Island Way (again stay in the right hand lane) follow the signs to Highway 99 South (to Surrey)
- DO NOT TAKE THE FIRST EXIT AFTER THE DEAS ISLAND TUNNEL.
- Follow Highway 99 to Exit 20, Highway 10 (also known as Ladner Trunk Road) (to Delta/Surrey).
- Get in left hand lane and turn left. Follow across the overpass (back over the freeway) you are now on Highway 10.
- Follow Highway 10 to 176th Street, turn left. Turn right onto Mt. Lehman Road.
- Follow Mt. Lehman Road southbound across Fraser Highway and proceed through the traffic circle and stay on Mt. Lehman Road.
- Turn left on Simpson Road. Simpson Road becomes Peardonville Road.
- Turn right on Townline Road (on the corner of Townline & Peardonville you will see Neova Technologies).
- Get into the immediate left lane – first driveway turn left (parking is on the left/west side of the building).