Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 24 hours
Directions from Vancouver International Airport
- From the Airport you will be on Grant McConachei Way stay in right hand lane until you see the sign/exit for Richmond/Surrey turn right, then left on Miller Road. Follow the signs to Richmond/Surrey going over the Middle Arm Bridge (Swing Arm Bridge).
- Once across the bridge you are now on Sea Island Way (again stay in the right hand lane) follow the signs to Highway 99 South (to Surrey)
- DO NOT TAKE THE FIRST EXIT AFTER THE DEAS ISLAND TUNNEL.
- Follow Highway 99 to Exit 20, Highway 10 (also known as Ladner Trunk Road) (to Delta/Surrey). Get in left hand lane and turn left. Follow across the overpass (back over the freeway) you are now on Highway 10.
- Follow Highway 10 to 176th Street, turn left.
- Turn right onto Mt. Lehman Road.
- Follow Mt. Lehman Road southbound across Fraser Highway and proceed through the traffic circle and stay on Mt. Lehman Road.
- Turn left on Simpson Road. Simpson Road becomes Peardonville Road.
- Turn right on Townline Road (on the corner of Townline & Peardonville you will see Neova Technologies).
- Get into the immediate left lane – first driveway turn left (parking is on the left/west side of the building).